Friday, February 5, 2010

Tight Girdle Pics I Used A Girdle To Shape My Body But I Get Moody When Wearing It Why?

I used a girdle to shape my body but i get moody when wearing it why? - tight girdle pics

Small size for me a little tight, but it is only half of that falling on me and I have to decline 5 to 10 pounds, but the time I started with a belt, and interferes with other fat, but the thing is after 20 minutes, I feel I was trapped and injured his stomach and back and also G and capricious is that normal? I'm just using a belt?

1 comment:

shrink said...

Hell, all lines uncomfortable and cranky! I try as much as possible to avoid! Just lose weight and get the right size, then you probably feel better in their new belt. Yes - If you lose only 5-10 pounds, you probably do not need a belt! :-)

Post a Comment