Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Long Can A Sebaceous Cyst Last I Have Like... Something On My Penis.?

I have like... something on my penis.? - how long can a sebaceous cyst last

Ok I'm 12, virgin. (DUH) I am a physicist in the past year at the beginning of the new school year, blood tests and everything. I'm clean.

I had .. small round bumps on my penis for some time, most small. Fear I have contracted a deadly disease (I am a bit of a hypochondriac), I did some digging. I concluded that they are sebaceous cysts. Recently has the left side of my penis in size, growing to the size of a pea. He has been there .. 3-4 days now. Recently I had a slight cough, but I'm sure it is not connected b / c of my allergy season.


The "cysts" if that is what they are is a kind of round disc, and in my skin. The largest (left) a little bit softer. I jumped Several, and every time they were still a few .. Pus of the gray / yellow. They are a little sensitive, but not much. The skin is a little more sound. The surrounding skin (where it appeared a few), is a little red. Appear, as they are registered, eg if you miss a button on the front: P.

Can anyone confirm that this is not something like HIV .. or something to kill believe me? I've had em for about 2 months. OH! more relevant and that's probably masturbating .. A LOT. I cut back drastically, but I was there 5 days and the next day I noticed this on my mother. Anyone? I'm not by my parents that I perfer to tackle alone speak, and I presume I do not tell my parents right away if you please. If the rules of someone (or you tell me your unlikely) of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases such as fatal to me, I'm happy (ER). In any case, I swear. A quick answer would be great, because its 3:20 here and I'm tired reaallly. Despite the nervousness, I'm on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment