Sunday, February 21, 2010

Buy Digital Code For Dark Knight So I Bought The Steelcase Special Edition Of The Dark Knight, I Get Free Digital Copy?

So I bought the steelcase special edition of the dark knight, I get free digital copy? - buy digital code for dark knight

Hello,

I just bought Steelcase 2-Disc Special Edition of The Dark Knight, and I had codes for free digital copy of the movie I download a file from the website of the World Bank, I have found in the code I did not give way, however, because they once be used, I wondered ...

I have a download limit and it is almost finished, when I will start to download the digital copy, and remained there for download limit triggered my authorization code?

2 comments:

Weasel McWeasel all that & chips said...

This would be the logical conclusion.

An offer of time, usually means, once.

When you start the process, the code is activated and used.

My problem is not if it ends up in the middle of the term, for whatever reason.

big_long... said...

Your authorization code to get a good tough guy in the head as expired! DUH!

Post a Comment