Monday, February 15, 2010

Diferent Kinds Vagaina Pictures Would You Be Interested In A Guy Who Likes Many Diferent Kinds Of Music?

Would you be interested in a guy who likes many diferent kinds of music? - diferent kinds vagaina pictures

And who likes death metal and black metal and other Spooky music and plays guitar and is slightly better in school and hates pop music, rap and music in general? Who's a little weird and alone and rejected and often think about death? Who loves to scare people.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

If you do not like the general public, pop and hardcore rap is like nothing, "" Guy I know, not very unique at all.

ProKC said...

Hey my friend likes black metal. In fact, any kind of event. He hates the popular musical and can not bear to rap. He plays the electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass, piano and percussion. I love him like nothing else. I must tell you ...

If you are an artist (which most likely because you play an instrument), then you have a tendency to depression and mood swings. Artists can their movements than you. It is also easy to make when you're in the mood.

If you find the right girl, is that no matter what. If they can learn to accept his love for music (they think black metal is really amazing. That is not my favorite, but I love it for what it is), then you have a keeper! Let things flow naturally and you will find something special!

Explore albums with my boyfriend, he just once! http://www.toadstoolcomics.com/dis/

:-) Very very good black metal

Mr. What Zit Tooya said...

Yes, I love tons of music, except rap, hip-hop, and most countries ....

But I want to take some and Pop

stacy_g_... said...

Depends. I'm fifteen and I do not want to disturb my parents? Well, yes.

Post a Comment